Information and general conditions
- The tourist tax is € 1,90 per person per day for guests aged 14 and over. This fee is not included in the price.
Services included in the price
- Menus for special dietary requirements and allergies ( i.e. vegetarian, gluten free) are available on demand. We kindly request to be notified at the time of booking about any special dietary requirement you may have.
- Free access to the wellness centre, including a bath robe and towel for the sauna. Access is prohibited for children under the age of 14.
- Outside/external parking for cars, motor cycles and buses.
- Storage for skis and snowshoe warmers in winter, and storage for bicycles in summer. Please note that the storage of item is only accessible for guests with room key only.
- Laundry service for cyclist clothing.
Room including breakfast
- For guests, who wish to book a room with breakfast only we deduct € 15,00 from the half board price per person per day.
- From summer 2019, we will not serve dinner once a week (probably on Wednesdays). For this day we will deduct € 15,00 per person.
Preices and discounts for the third and fourth bed
- Up to 1 year of age € 16,00 per day
- From 1 to 3 years of age € 30,00 per day
- From 4 to 10 years of age -50% of discount
- From 11 to 15 years of age -35% of discount
- From 16 years onwards -15% of discount
Services at an extra charge
- Massages and beauty treatments.
- Shuttle to and from nearby airports, train and bus stations on request. The price will be individually agreed upon.
Subject to prior agreement, we are happy to host your pets. The price is of € 10,00 per day (excluding food).
Please be aware of the following hotel rules:
- Pets are not permitted in the dining room or the wellness centre.
- We kindly ask our guests to bring their own personal pets beds.
- We deserve our right to apply a surcharge for extra cleaning at the end of your stay.
- We deserve our right to apply a charge for any damages caused.
You will be responsible for any and/or all damages.
Arrivals and departures
- Check-in is from 14:00 to 23:00. In case of arrival after 23:00, please contact us in advance. We apply a surcharge €20,00 per hour.
- For those who arrive before the check-in time and wish to go skiing, hikiing, cycling etc, we offer the possibility to use our facilities for parking and getting changed.
- Check-out is before 10:00 am
- For those who want to enjoy their last day, we offer our DAY-USE service for € 15,00 per person. This included a longer usage of the room (to be agreed upon and subject to availability), or the use of our showers and wellness centre (from 15.00 pm in winter and from 16:00 pm in summer) with the possibility to leave your luggage at reception.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel.
- Please be aware that we cannot always guarantee the reserrvation of a specific room on a specific floor and/or a specific location of your table in the dining room.
Reservations and payments
- Reservations are only considered final upon receipt of the deposit, followed by our written confirmation.
- The deposit can be paid via credit card (Visa, MasterCard), via our “Click to pay” system on our website, or via bank transfer to our account:
CASSA RURALE Val Badia - Agenzia di Corvara
IBAN: IT 59 R 08010 58340 000300010715
Refunds (art. 1382 and 1341 of the Italian Civil Code) and penalty for cancellation
- The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation less than 20 days before arrival, we charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the total cost of your stay.
- In case of delayed arrival, early departure and/or unoccupied beds, 70% of the price of the overnight stay will be charged.
- Our cancellation policy and cancellation penalties are valid even if the canceled rooms will be fully or partially rented again.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, to avoid the loss of your deposit and the payment of penalties, we recommend to buy cancellation insurance. Please contact your insurance company or we propose "Europäische Reiseversicherung".
- To purchase or to find out more about the Terms and Conditions of the Europäische Reiseversicherung, please follow the link.
Final payment at the hotel
- We accept payment in cash, up to the maximum limit provided by law, cheques, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) and bancomat.