Price infos and general conditions
Info and general conditions
- The tourist tax is € 1,90 per person per day for guests aged 14 and over. This fee is not included in the price.
Services included in the price
- Munes for special dietary requirements and allergies ( i.e. vegetarian, gluten free) are available on demand. We kindly request to be notified at the time of booking about special dietary requirement you may have.
- Free access to the wellness centre, including a bath robe and towel for the sauna. Access is prohibited for children under the age of 14.
- Outside/external parking for cars, motor cycles and buses.
- Storage for skis and snowshoe warmers in winter, and storage for bicycles in summer. Please note that the storage of item is only accessible for guests with room key only.
- Laundry service for cyclist clothing.
Services at an extra charge
- Massages and beauty treatments.
- Shuttle to and from nearby airports, train and bus stations on request. The price will be individually agreed upon.
Subject to prior agreement, we are happy to host your pets, but please be aware of the following hotel rules:
- Pets are not permitted in the dining room or the wellness centre.
- Pets are not permitted to climb on beds or furniture. We kindly ask our guests to bring their own personal pets beds.
You will be responsible for any and/or all damages.
Arrivals and departures
- Check-in is from 14:00 to 23:00. In case of arrival before 14:00, you will be able to use our facilities and parking. In case of arrival after 23:00, please contact us in advance.
- Check-out is before 10:00 am.
- For those who want to enjoy their last day, we offer our DAY-USE service for € 15,00 per person. This included a longer usage of the room (to be agreed upon and subject to availability), or the use of our showers and wellness centre (from 15.00 pm in winter and from 16:00 pm in summer) with the possibility to leave your luggage at reception.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel.
Reservations and payments
- Reservations are only considered final upon receipt of the deposit, followed by our written confirmation.
- The deposit can be paid via credit card (Visa, MasterCard), via our “Click to pay” system on our website, or via bank transfer to our account:
CASSA RURALE Val Badia - Agenzia di Corvara
IBAN: IT 59 R 08010 58340 000300010715
Refunds (art. 1382 and 1341 of the Italian Civil Code) and penalty for cancellation
- The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation less than 20 days before arrival, we charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the total cost of your stay.
- In case of delayed arrival, early departure and/or unoccupied beds, 70% of the price of the overnight stay will be charged.
- Our cancellation policy and cancellation penalties are valid even if the canceled rooms will be fully or partially rented again.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, to avoid the loss of your deposit and the payment of penalties, we recommend to buy cancellation insurance. Please contact your insurance company or we propose "Europäische Reiseversicherung".
- To purchase or to find out more about the Therms and Conditions of the Europäische Reiseversicherung, please follow the link to the PDF document.
- We also kindly offer to provide insurance for our guests. We ask you to transfer the amount for the insurance, together with the deposit, to our account and communicate the full names of the insured person. We will send you the proof of purchase together with the deposit confirmation.
Final payment at the hotel
- We accept payment in cash, up to the maximum limit provided by law, cheques, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) and bancomat.